Conditions of Entry
“Grounds” means locations owned, occupied, utilised or controlled by Staged Event (NW) Ltd or the surrounding areas or other property owned or controlled by Staged Events (NW) Ltd
“Organisers” means Staged Events (NW) Ltd
“Event” means Irlam Live and events related to it.
“Material” means any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data.
“Authorised personnel” Means any Steward, Volunteer, Police Officer or other Person authorised by Staged Events (NW) Ltd.
- Any person who enters Irlam Live (the “event”) or the surrounding areas or other property owned, occupied, utilised or controlled by Staged Events (NW) Ltd , is admitted only on the basis of these conditions and by entering the Grounds has deemed to have accepted these conditions.
- Entry to the Grounds requires a valid ticket, authorised accreditation or pass. All tickets, accreditation and passes are strictly non-transferable. Authorised personnel reserve the right to request that a person produce a valid ticket and photo identification at any time.
- Admission to the Grounds will be denied if a person attempts to gain entry with alcohol. The importation of any alcohol into the event is prohibited. The consumption of alcohol is permitted only in authorised areas.
- Any person who enters the Grounds must comply with oral and/or written instructions issued by any Authorised personnel. The Organisers reserves the right to refuse admission, or to eject from the Grounds, any person who does not comply with oral and/or written instructions.
- Any person and their property are liable to be searched by Authorised personnel on entry to the Grounds and at any other time during the event. Failure to submit to any requested search by Authorised personnel will lead to refusal of admission or ejection and may also lead to exclusion from the Grounds.
- The following activities are prohibited and any person committing such an activity may be ejected and excluded from the Grounds:
a. the throwing of any object/s anywhere within the Grounds;
b. the use of foul or abusive language, obscene or indecent gestures or chanting, including threatening, abusive or insulting language directed to a person by reason of their colour, race, sexuality, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origins;
c. unauthorised entry onto the stage or any area adjacent to the stage (the “Pit”) to which spectators are not generally admitted;
d. unnecessary, annoying or dangerous behaviour likely to cause distress or nuisance of any kind and/or to interrupt the Event;
e. the climbing onto or into staging, buildings, fences, walls, structures or fittings within the Grounds;
f. the obstruction of paths, access ways, exits, entrances and stairways;
g. the unauthorised use of promotional, commercial, political and religious printed matter, including but not limited to leaflets, banners, clothing, signs, symbols or other material.
- The following items are prohibited (“Prohibited Items”) within the Grounds:
Any objects or clothing bearing political statements or commercial identification intended for ambush marketing, large flags, banners, rattles, fireworks, flares, pyrotechnics, air horns, smoke canisters, laser pointers, bottles, any type of glass, cans, cooking devices, golf umbrellas, poles, knives, blades and other articles or containers – including any which could or might be used as a weapon – or any other item which in the reasonable opinion of the organiser or Authorised personnel could be used as a weapon or cause nuisance to others.
- If a person is found with a Prohibited Item, this item will be confiscated by Authorised personnel and the person may be ejected from the Grounds or refused entry into the Grounds. The item will be disposed of without compensation if the party declines to return the item to a safe place.
- SMOKING is prohibited WITHIN designated areas. Any person found smoking inside of a designated area may be ejected from the Grounds.
- Any person within the Grounds or attempting to gain access to the Grounds who is, or appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs may be ejected from the Grounds or refused entry into the Grounds.
- The use of photographic or recording equipment of any kind must not inconvenience any person. With the exception of persons authorised by the Organisers, the taking of picture or sound recordings, or the transmitting of any audio, visual or any information or data or material in relation to an event by whatever means for commercial sale or use is strictly prohibited. Audio-visual equipment may be confiscated by Authorised personnel if commercial use or sale is suspected. The Organisers own all intellectual property rights in material taken or recorded in the Grounds, and copyright and moral rights in any unauthorised recording or transmissions is assigned to the Organisers.
- No vehicles, other than emergency vehicles, shall be parked in any part of the Grounds other than on designated parking areas and with the appropriate authority. The Organisers reserves the right at its absolute discretion to remove any vehicle parked in contravention of this regulation. The vehicle owner will be liable for all costs incurred by the Organisers or Authorised personnel in removing the vehicle and the Organisers may retain possession of the vehicle until such costs are recovered.
- Filming, photography and broadcasting may take place during the event at the Grounds. All persons at the Grounds give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness and voice in connection with the production, exploitation and advertising of the event without compensation or credit, throughout the world.
- Ambush marketing is prohibited. No person unless authorised by the Organisers is permitted to distribute or offer for sale any newspaper, food, drink, merchandise, ticket or any other article. No person can conduct a charitable collection unless authorised by the Organisers.
- The Organisers reserves the right to close bars at any time and restrict the sale or consumption of alcohol within the Grounds.
- Any Food or Beverages not purchased by a retailer authorised by the Organisers are prohibited. If a person is found with any prohibited Beverages or Food, this item will be confiscated by Authorised personnel and the person may be ejected from the Event/Grounds or refused entry into the Event/Grounds. The item will be disposed of without compensation if the party declines to return the item to a safe place exterior to the Event/Grounds.
People with medical conditions such as diabetes, food allergies and intolerances should email our Special Needs Team email@example.com for more info.
- Any person found damaging or defacing the property of the Organisers or property on the Grounds will be prosecuted and will be ejected from the Event/Grounds.
- No animals, other than assistance dogs, are allowed to enter the Grounds.
- The Organisers reserves the right to fine and/or bring legal action and/or eject or cause to be ejected any person who, within the Grounds, is considered by the Organisers or Authorised personnel, in their absolute discretion, to be or to have been behaving in a manner likely to:
a. bring the Organisers or event into disrepute;
b. interfere with the comfort, enjoyment or safety of other persons;
c. impede in any way the activities of the Organisers or Authorised personnel;
d. be in breach of any one or more of the Ticket terms and conditions or Conditions of Entry.
- The Organisers may, in its absolute discretion, bar from entry to the Grounds, for any period, any person who has been refused entry, or ejected for breach of Ticket terms and conditions or these conditions and may take such steps as they consider necessary or desirable for the implementation of the said bar.
- Any person attempting to gain admission to, or being found within that area of the Grounds designated “VIP only” or “Staff only” without the appropriate authorisation, may be ejected from the Grounds.
- Any person committing, or suspected of committing, a criminal offence may be ejected from the Grounds or Event.
- The Organisers reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to amend the Conditions of Entry from time to time.
- The Organisers reserves the right to make alterations to the published event programme where reasonably necessary.
- All tickets and ad-ons purchased from the Irlam Live website and or any of our credited ticket partners cannot be exchanged or refunded once purchased unless the event is cancelled.
- The Organisers cannot be held liable for any tickets lost, damaged or stolen. Damaged, altered or defaced tickets may be invalidated.
- Tickets are purchased for the event ‘Irlam Live’ and not for a specific artist, band, performer or act. Schedules and line-ups are subject to cancellation or change.
- The Organisers cannot be held responsible for the non-appearance of artists through no fault of their own.
- If the event is postponed, the management will honour the ticket for the re-scheduled performance and is the responsibility of the ticket holder to make arrangements for the re-scheduled time/date.
- If the event IS cancelled the Organisers will refund the full ticket price including any ad-ons but not including any out of pocket expenses.
- Tickets are not transferable and may not be offered for sale without the prior written permission of the Organisers. Any tickets that are transferred are transferred subject to these Conditions of Entry. Any tickets offered for sale may be confiscated by Authorised Personnel.
- The Organisers reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject from the Grounds, any person who has transferred his/her ticket in contravention of the relevant ticket terms and conditions (and/or the holder of any ticket that has been transferred in contravention of the relevant ticket terms and conditions.)
- Tickets remain the property of the Organisers at all times.