- All tickets and ad-ons purchased from the Irlam Live website and or any of our credited ticket partners cannot be refunded once purchased unless the event is cancelled.
- The Organisers cannot be held liable for any tickets lost, damaged or stolen. Damaged, altered or defaced tickets may be invalidated.
- Tickets are purchased for the event ‘Irlam Live’ and not for a specific artist, band, performer or act. Schedules and line-ups are subject to cancellation or change.
- The Organisers cannot be held responsible for the non-appearance of artists through no fault of their own.
- If the event is postponed, the Organiser will honour the ticket/s for the re-scheduled performance and it is the responsibility of the ticket holder to make arrangements for the re-scheduled time/date.
- If the event IS cancelled the Organisers will refund the full ticket price including any ad-ons but not including any out of pocket expenses.
- Since MARCH 2020 the organisers have wavered the transferable tickets clause. Tickets may now be transferred between parties without the prior written permission of the Organisers. A feature on the Universe Ticket Platform allows you to change the names on the tickets.
To change the names on your tickets.
– Log-in to your Universe account and go to your settings.
– Click on the ‘Profile’ tab and edit your first and last name.
– Save your changes.
- The Organisers reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Tickets remain the property of the Organisers at all times.
- Please click here for full terms and conditions.